NEW FEATURE: COLLECTION
- List scrolling has been improved for various in-game windows
- Fixed the incorrect display of the DEFEAT text in the Recent Games window
- Fully scrolling through the offers in the main lobby no longer results in empty offer slots being shown by mistake
- When female characters are eliminated in brawls, they no longer playback male character voice lines
- The season background for the player name no longer gets clipped in the Two Fronts mode
- The Reset button now becomes grayed out once you reset the Battle Fair
ACT 2 SEASON 9: SPACE
She always dreamed of thrilling space expeditions and the search for new civilizations. Dreams come true!
SHOTGUN AND RIFLE CHANGES
Damage no longer depends on the distance, shotguns now have a scope, and rifles deal critical damage only in aiming mode.
PISTOL USE MODES
Manual, automatic, or none at all – now pistols can be disabled.
We have updated graphics and animations for a number of weapons and adapted them to new mechanics.
CARNIVAL MAYHEM EVENT
The carnival has started: while most are enjoying the festivities, gunslingers are standing on guard
ASSAULT RIFLE CHANGES
Enjoy the updated ARs: all of them now have aimed mode, and their damage no longer depends on distance
February 14 is drawing near: check out the exclusive Bastion skin, a new costume, and other lovely offers
Accuracy increased for all weapons, and gunslingers now move faster
- Now you can preview any masks or costumes in the Battle Career window
- Fixed an issue that caused the aim button to stop working after changing a loadout in some situations
- Some grades of the Cyborg costume showed the cybernetic arm painted in the base color of the costume in first-person mode. Now each grade has its own color corresponding to the third person view
- The loadout change menu no longer gets clipped on iPhone X and XS devices
- Fixed an issue that caused ProPlay esports loadouts to look uncompleted
- Players will no longer fall through textures on the US: Bogville map
- Fixed an issue with incorrect rotation of the character model in the profile window
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to cancel Facebook authorization in the Account menu
ACT 2 SEASON 8: LUNAR NEW YEAR
Take a trip to far-away Asia and enjoy the holiday atmosphere!
MACHINE GUN OVERHAUL
The long-awaited changes are here – it’s the epic comeback of machine guns!
ENDLESS BATTLE CREER
Now you’re not limited to 80 ranks: fight and get rewards as much as you like.
UPDATED SPECS IN THE ARSENAL
We replaced Power and Accuracy with Damage and Rounds per Minute
Flashbangs and shotguns got tweaked
CHOOSE YOUR VOICEOVER
• The Battle Fair window displaying received fragments has been fixed: if you already own the item, the window will show you how many fragments you need to collect for the next upgrade
• High-hats no longer overlap the interface in the loadout window
• Fixed the issue that prevented players from joining Group Fights via link codes
ACT 2 SEASON 7
Undying: Damage resistance has been decreased
• Fixed the issue with unwanted weapon switching after being eliminated
• Fixed the bug that sometimes prevented weapons from reloading
• Fixed the problem that caused players to spawn with as much ammo as they had before being eliminated
• Fixed the issue that prevented players from firing after picking up a weapon
Soon: new mode, new assault rifle, and a cool new vest.
Undying now temporarily decreases all incoming damage except from knives.
Groups now fight only against other groups, and solo players - against other solo players.
Use the whole tournament arsenal in Pro Play – get ready for competitions!
Healing effects are now green.
Improved animations while running with pistols.
ACT 2, SEASON 6: FUTURE COMBAT
Put on the state-of-the-art gear, load your weapons, and get ready to face the future! This season, we’re taking a peek at the futuristic warfare of tomorrow, where a single well-equipped squad can take on whole armies!
- The problem with weapons looking weird in enemy hands has been solved
- Fixed the issue with enemy nicknames not showing in the elimination feed
- Fixed faulty weapon animations
Made changes to Icebreaker, Berserker, Gecko, E.Y.E., and Undying
Updated all character movement animations
Equalized the positioning of both male and female characters on maps - they now behave the same way, even behind cover (right shoulder peeking)
QUALITY OF LIFE
The weapon switching button can now be moved
Improved matchmaking for lower levels
Group fights are now a standalone game mode
ACT 2 SEASON 5
GUNS OF BOOM: 4 YEARS AND COUNTING
* Birthday event with individual rewards
* Special game mode with a pinch of nostalgia
* Unusual birthday fair
* The Mexico: Church map has been updated visually and changed its name to Mexico: Town hall. Check out the new design in the game
* Upgradable costumes: Shadow, Assassin, and Astronaut. Level up your style!
* Bug fixes and UI improvements for better gameplay.
- 4 guns at your disposal again. Just add 2 more weapons to any loadout
- Battle Coins now transfer between seasons
- Seasons are longer now - during 60 days get access to 3 Battle Fairs, each featuring more rewards
- Featured Mode - play one of the iconic game modes, guaranteed
- Balance changes for Chopper, Exorcist, Undying and other items
Stay tuned for more, we’re just getting started!
- The currencies no longer get displaced in the lobby
- The “request error” no longer appears when you change your spec or send repeated friend requests
- Clan requests and invitations disappear once you react to them
- The post-season contract purchase window now shows the correct amount of Battle Coins
- Weapon sounds now behave correctly at different distances
- You now see how many fragments you get when converting U-Fragments
CORP WARS: ORIGIN
Find out how the founders of the 2 biggest corporations became sworn enemies and why the war between them keeps raging to this day.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
We’ve fixed the problem with the same weapon being drawn twice, and did other important tech improvements.
Suppressor no longer wobbles during warm-up
Players can restrict others from spectating their games
ACT 2 SEASON 3
The treasure of a forgotten civilization was found in Egypt. Explore the long lost world and face the unknown!
Dazzle your foes with the first-ever animated skin! Also, now you can try on weapons and accessories in the window with special offers before purchasing.
Weapon bug fixes: fixed Barracuda’s sight and incorrect Suppressor’s stats at early grades. Solved technical issues, fixed sounds and animations.
QUALITY OF LIFE
The Offers are now even more beautiful, and the rank purchase window that appears after the season’s end has improved: your progress is now clearer, and there’s a new reward preview!
We’re continuing to remaster our classic maps. This time, we’ve fixed the balance on 3 maps and made the graphics prettier on 5 more.
Game stability was improved, some nasty bugs were squished.
The Lunar Festival is live in the game: play on the new map, and get the new Suppressor AR along with the new Gecko pants
Feel the love! Make your enemies bow down to you with the Queen of Hearts costume, get the jaw-dropping skin for Orochi that completely changes the weapon’s geometry, and blow everyone away with the MWAH emote
- Animated the loading screen
- Changed the sound of Orochi firing to a more fitting one
ACT 2 SEASON 2
This time, you will become a real superhero! After the events of Brave New Season, many have decided to fight the corporations by becoming vigilantes. Join these heroes and fight for freedom!
During Season 2, we’ll celebrate the annual Lunar Festival: new gun, new gear, and a new map!
We adjusted the stats of Orochi, Reaper, Quicksilver, Berserker, and several other guns. Full info in the Schedule.
ACT 2, SEASON 1
We are starting a new Act in Guns of Boom! The first things you’ll notice are the new Season UI and the fully remodeled lobby, which now both look better and are easier to use.
Get ready for the ultimate holiday event! Your favorite game modes, winter maps, new gear at the fairs, and a two-week gift marathon with daily rewards. It’s a must-play!
— We must stop the tyranny of corporations. Join the revolution!
— Firewall — our sworn enemy who manages security in corporations
— Bionic Rebel — that’s me, your last chance at overpowering the oppressors
— The people now get more XP from battles
— Everyone progresses faster in Battle Career
— You can activate the Marathon more often
— New reward: U-fragments for guns and equipment
Enjoy 18 days of bone-chilling fun! Fight in event modes, spin the fairs, complete challenges, and get all the goodies including two awesome new costumes!
Exorcist — a new shotgun that makes three rapid shots in quick succession after charging up
Undying — a new helmet that prevents you from taking fatal damage
US: Bogville - a quiet place at first glance, but evil lurks here in every shadow
We’ve enhanced the design on some weapons, added more details to them, and completely redrew the animations. Also, we've made the ammo drum on Joker more realistic - the shells run out when your mag becomes empty.
The work on making maps prettier and more balanced continues—version 19.1 features two fully remastered classic maps: Mexico: Village and Military Warehouse.
Multiple bug fixes and stability improvements.
Take a trip behind the silver screen and experience the thrill of making movies! New blockbuster costumes, award-winning masks, iconic emotes, and more. Get your fill of must-see content from the creators of Military Games and Corp Wars.
Battle Cases are a thing of the past—now, you can spend your Battle Coins at special fairs where you choose the gear to spin for.
We’ve added new sounds for knives.
MILITARY GAMES CONTINUE
The historical reenactment is in top gear! Jump into the retro military action, take on the challenges, and try out the new AR - The Chopper, make your childhood dream come true with the Fighter Ace costume, and earn tons of other themed cosmetics.
We felt that there’s still a need to make further changes to the balance of some weapons. This time Berserk, Porcupine, Incinerator, and Juggernaut had their balance fine-tuned. Find out the details on our website.
We continue to work on our maps, making them as fair and balanced as possible. With this update, another 13 maps were refined, thanks to the much-needed fixes that have been done here and there. Changes made to the maps are covered in an article on our website.
We've made the notification system more comprehensible by standardizing visual components and giving them a more structured look, as well as changing the notifications' very logic. Now all the essential information shouldn't go unnoticed!
- New Assault Rifle at the fair - it’s a classic
- New costume - become an aviator
- New masks, insignias, and skins to complete your retro military look
FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
- You can now open 20 cases at once - a time-saving feature for all hoarders
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- It’s the middle of summer, and the parties are getting sizzling hot! Join the fun on the island with Zeebro and Astronaut who have finally broken the ice with the locals and are ready to have a blast.
- Unlock two unique thematic costumes - one for male, and the other for female characters.
- New Career, Brawls, Battle Cases, and a bunch of challenges to complete - just the way you like!
- We’ve improved stability and fixed some bugs