The only way someone can steal your Guns of Boom profile is by gaining access to your Google Play account. Here's a short list of recommendations to keep your progress safe:
- Never tell anyone your Google Play password. The Game Insight support team will never ask you for your Google Play password.
- Try not to log in to your Google Play account on other people’s devices. If you must, make sure to log out after you’ve finished.
- Gold and gunbucks can only be purchased through the game store or by using Google Play gift cards. Don’t trust third-party websites that offer to sell in-game currency.
- Websites that offer free gold or in-game items are potential threats to your game account. Don’t click on links posted on such sites and never use your Google Play account details on them.
- Don’t buy game accounts. This violates the user agreement and is a waste of time; the original owner of the account will most likely be able to return it through Google’s tech support.
If you’ve already lost access to your account, please contact us and follow the instructions of our specialists'.