Most stability problems come from lack of system resources, unstable Internet connections, or low bandwidth.
Make sure your Internet connection is stable and has decent bandwidth.
We recommend using a stable Wi-Fi connection instead of 3G/4G, because in the case of mobile networks, your bandwidth may change based on your location.
Even if your connection signal (Wi-Fi/3G/4g) seems to be strong, it doesn’t mean that your bandwidth is at its best. Bandwidth may be limited due to several reasons:
1. You are not the only user on your network.
2. Other users are actively using the network watching video content or downloading large files (for example, torrents).
3. The bandwidth might also be limited by your router’s settings.
Close all other applications while playing. This will free up some RAM.
To fully enjoy Guns of Boom, we recommend closing all other apps and making sure you have a stable connection
How to close other apps during the game:
1. Press the Home button twice.
2. You’ll see a list of all the apps that are currently running on your device.
3. To close an app, swipe up.
If these actions did not help, try restarting your device.