What is the Tournament?
Participate in our one-of-a-kind Tournament! Complete the special event quests with other players and gain rewards. Follow your common goal, earn Tournament points, and win the main prize!
How do I get Tournament points?
Complete the tasks you see below to earn Tournament points. The points you get will be reordered both in your Individual and
- Talk to Dan the Bodybuilder - 2
- Trade with Sam Watchyerhead - 5
- Trade with Pete the Surfer - 5
- Trade with Annie the Diver - 10
- Collect profit from your Surfing School - 30
- Collect profit from your Element Surf Park - 150
- Hold Surfing Lessons - 15
- Hold a Surfing Forum - 20
- Hold a Wave Master Tournament - 70
- Place a holiday decoration on the Island - 100
- Collect profit from your Depth Diving Club - 200
- Hold Underwater Photoshoots - 75
- Hold a History of Diving Lecture - 100
- Hold a Jellyfish Show - 150
What is an Individual Goal?
An Individual Goal is a goal assigned to every player personally. Earn the required number of points, complete the Tournament tasks, and earn special rewards! You can always consult the Tournament tab to see how many points you have already earned and the time left until the end of the Tournament.
What is a Common Goal?
A Common Goal is assigned to all the Island owners to reach collectively. You can reach it collectively by earning the required number of points. Ask your friends, allies and other players for help, complete the common task together, and the main Tournament prize will be yours!
What are the Tournament rankings?
|The most active participants in the Tournament, Island owners who earned more Tournament points than anyone else, will gain a position in a special ranking.|