What is the Tournament?
Participate in our one-of-a-kind Tournament! Complete the special event quests with other players and gain rewards. Follow your common goal, earn Tournament points, and win the main prize!
How do I get Tournament points?
Complete the tasks you see below to earn Tournament points. The points you get will be reordered both in your Individual and Сommon goals:
- Trade with the Cosmopod Zoologist - 5
- Trade with the Cosmopod Student - 10
- Trade with Sam Watchyerhead - 5
- Trade with the Amateur Purrsologist - 2
- Hold an Animal Feeding event - 15
- Hold a Fun Grooming event - 20
- Hold a Space Exotica Photoshoot - 70
- Place a holiday decoration on your Island - 100
- Collect profit from the Alien Zoo - 30
- Collect profit from the Octotooine Reserve - 150
- Collect profit from the Cosmopod City - 200
- Hold Talks in the Space Hall - 75
- Hold an Out of This World Show - 100
- Hold a Two Planet Festival - 150
What is an Individual Goal?
An Individual Goal is a goal assigned to every player personally. Earn the required number of points, complete the Tournament tasks, and earn special rewards! You can always consult the Tournament tab to see how many points you have already earned and the time left until the end of the Tournament.
What is a Common Goal?
A Common Goal is assigned to all the Island owners to reach collectively. You can reach it collectively by earning the required number of points. Ask your friends, allies and other players for help, complete the common task together, and the main Tournament prize will be yours!
What are the Tournament rankings?
|The most active participants in the Tournament, Island owners who earned more Tournament points than anyone else, will gain a position in a special ranking.|